When Someone Looks At Your Life
Do They See the Jesus in you, filled with compassion, reaching out to other to help meet the needs that are in their lives. Or Do They see you and your display of All The Stuff you have so proudly accumulated.?
Lets Say You Will Have A Hundred Years Hear On Earth And
You Have A Hundred Million Years In Heaven To Just Get Started.
Where Do You Want To Store Your Treasure?
Jesus has one desire, to help out you Figured Out what is important in this life while we are on this earth, Maybe This Will Help.
I attended a service at a local church to hear a visiting speaker the very weekend that I thought that I had completed this study. The following scriptural truths came from the teaching at that seminar.
I Hope This Will Help You Figured This Out, I Hope This Will Help You See Most Clearly.
(1 Chr 29:11 NKJV)
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty;
For all that is in heaven and in earth
Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, And
You are exalted as head over all.
(1 Chr 29:12 NKJV)
Both riches and honor come from You,
And You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might;
In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all.
(1 Chr 29:13 NKJV)
"Now therefore, our God, We thank You
And praise Your glorious name.
(1 Chr 29:14 NKJV)
But who am I, and who are my people,
That we should be able to offer so willingly as this?
For all things come from You,
And of Your own we have given You.
It all belongs to God, Everything.
It all belongs to God, Everything. Nothing is yours. Nothing! Not one penny. Not one moment in time. Not one creative thought that you have. Not one skill that you possess. Not one possession that you think that you own.
Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!
Nothing At All Belongs to You!
Not one molecule of oxygen that you breathe, not one ounce of water that
you drink to sustain your life,
Nothing Belongs To You.
God takes what is His and makes a deposit into your life. What He deposits to you is never yours, it remain His. God allows you to have the things that you have, to see if you will put Him and His will for your life first, even unto death.
"But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me."
(Luke 19:12 Ė27 NKJV)
(12) Therefore He said: "A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. (13) "So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten minas, and said to them, 'Do business till I come.' (14) "But his citizens hated him, and sent a delegation after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us.' (15) "And so it was that when he returned, having received the kingdom, he then commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading16) "Then came the first, saying, 'Master, your mina has earned ten minas.' (17) "And he said to him, 'Well done, good servant; because you were faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities.' (18) "And the second came, saying, 'Master, your mina has earned five minas.' (19) "Likewise he said to him, 'You also be over five cities.' (20) "Then another came, saying, 'Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. (21) 'For I feared you, because you are an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.' (22) "And he said to him, 'Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow23) 'Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?' (24) "And he said to those who stood by, 'Take the mina from him, and give it to him who has ten minas.' (25) ("But they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas.') (26) 'For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. (27) 'But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.'"
"For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
The has or has not here represents what you have or have not for the Kingdom of God, not what you have or have not for yourself.
We are the Banker, God is the Depositor. He Make a deposit for us to do with as He instructs. He gives us His Word which is instruction to us showing how to invest His blessings. If we the banker, will then take His deposits and use them in a way other than He instructs, will He not come and withdraw that which is His and deposit it with another banker that will follow His instructions.
Please notice that God gives "to each according to his own ability." The one with the greatest ability earned more and gave back more. Just because he had more return, he did not consider himself more worthily than the others of less ability. He gave back all as did the others.
(Mat 25:14 Ė 30 NKJV)
(14) "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. (15) "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. (16) "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents (17) "And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. (18) "But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money. (19) "After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them. (20) "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.' (21) "His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' (22) "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' (23) "His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' (24) "Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. (25) 'And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours. (26) "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed (27) 'So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. (28) 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. (29) 'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. (30) 'And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
We as Christians in the U.S. are not being honest with ourselves as to the condition that we have allowed this great country to fall to. Most of us have been centered on establishing our own wealth, which is satanís plan. If you do not think this is so, ask any pastor what percent of his people give on a regular monthly basis. Usually well under 30%. Why? Many Christians are paying so much a month for stuff, there is nothing left to give to the work of the church, more less have anything left to give as a gift for someone in need.
At the same time we have been so caught up in establishing our own agendas, satan has been establishing his strong hold in this land God gave to us.
God does not want us worried about our own needs, he has promised to take care of that if we would become an empty vessel so He can funnel His blessings through us to others.
Can you understand this? God gives to you, to give you the opportunity to bless others, which by your giving, makes deposits to your heavenly account.
He does not need anything from you.
He creates sun rises for breakfast,
calms the storms at noon,
and displays galaxies that He designed in the evening.
He could make a million more of you in the twinkle of an eye.
Want to keep this real simple? He gave you your life. He gives you His Spirit to help you. He gave you His Son to save you. He gives you his angels to protect you. He gave you His Word so you can know, how the Spirit is going to help, how the Son will save, how the angels will protect, and how he expects you to live your life. You were created by Him. You live your life because He allows it. You will die when He chooses.
Nothing that you do is important to Him other than the time, self and money you give to worship Him, spread the gospel and help others. This truth is all through out the Word, OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.
The moment satan sinned, GOD had had enough of lust, pride & greed forever. If you die full of it, do not expect any mercy from Him.
(Luke 12:47 & 48 NASB)
(47)"And that slave who knew his master's will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, shall receive many lashes, (48) but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. And from everyone who has been given much shall much be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.
Now you know. There will be no excuses now. The ball is in your court.
Who gives the most to God?
(Mark 12:41 - 44 NASB)
(41) And He sat down opposite the treasury, and began observing how the multitude were putting money into the treasury; and many rich people were putting in large sums. (42) And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which amounts to a cent. (43) And calling His disciples to Him, He said to them, "Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the contributors to the treasury; (44) for they all put in out of their surplus, but she, out of her poverty, put in all she owned, all she had to live on."
He is not interested in
how much, only that itís all.
Who gives the most to God?
One who gives all!
Want Some Heavenly Treasure?
Separate Your Self From the Things That the World Idolizes.
Understand Godís Plan For
His Family on This Earth.
(Deu 8:18 NKJV) "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
(Deu 8:19 NKJV) "Then it shall be, if you by any means forget the LORD your God, and follow other gods, and serve them and worship them, I testify against you this day that you shall surely perish.
(Deu 8:20 NKJV) "As the nations which the LORD destroys before you, so you shall perish, because you would not be obedient to the voice of the LORD your God.
"and follow other gods, and serve them and worship them"
Put this scripture together with "covetousness, which is idolatry" and figure out what your god is.
(Col 3:5 NKJV)
Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
Do you spend more time and money on and with your stuff, or do you spend more time in the Word, ministering to others and worshiping God.
It is time for the true body of Christ
in the U.S. to turn from other gods and idols,
and become obedient to the voice of the LORD our God.
What is another god? What is an idol?
An Idol or another god Is Anything That We Give Time & Money To
That Is Not In Accordance With Godís Will For Our Life
"Come out from among them And be separate",
Refers To The Things That The World Seeks After.
The Stuff That Causes
The Lust Of The Eyes, The Lust Of The Flesh,
Pride Of Life And The Force of Greed.
God Wants Us To Walk Above These Things.
(2 Cor 6: 16 Ė 7:1 NKJV)
(16) And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people." (17) Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you." (18) "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty." (7 - 1) Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
We have to be able to walk among them without being affected by them and their lust for stuff
(other gods and idols).
The Definition of the values we have of Poverty and Prosperity must not be associated with the amount of stuff we possess as dictated by this world and itís lust for stuff, but from Godís Word.
The values of Poverty and Prosperity are a state of mind that carnal men live by to establish their worth. Our Father places us above this state by allowing us to walk by faith and trust in His Ability to Supply our Needs.
(Mat 6:31 & 32 NKJV)
"(31) Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' (32) "For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
This does not mean that we have no responsibility concerning the management of the things God gives us. It does mean that our focus in life is not on the obtaining of stuff that the world seeks to establish their worth. That which we seek is that which is important to God, the care for others, the spread of the gospel to others and our praises to Him. "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also"
Even in a time of much need and having his needs met, Paul Remained
Others-Centered and not self-centered.
(Phil 4:10 _ 13 & 17 NKJV)
(10) But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity. (11) Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: (12) I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. (13) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
(17) Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account.
Paul understood Godís Laws of prosperity and Heavenly Treasure.
The Question is, Do We